The Gippsland Tobacco Action & Healthy Lifestyle Team is a nationally funded “Tackling Indigenous Smoking” program. We will be hosting 2 “World No Tobacco Day” events in May and would love it if you could be part of the celebrations. The theme for this year is the relationship between smoking and cardiovascular disease, such as strokes and heart attacks.
- Cultural heritage findings in the Mitchell River National Park August 3, 2020
- Lake Tyers State Park Camping & Access Strategy July 24, 2020
- Bush Cafe currently closed July 8, 2020
- NAIDOC Week Postponed July 6, 2020
- Mitchell River planting June 23, 2020
- Have your say on key planning documents June 8, 2020
- Cultural Burning June 3, 2020