Working Together – employment opportunities at GLaWAC
GLaWAC Job Vacancies
Aboriginal Business Development Manager
GLaWAC is seeking an Aboriginal Business Development Manager to join our unique and culturally active corporation.
Gunaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (GLaWAC) represents the Traditional Owners of Gippsland, the Gunaikurnai people. The role of GLaWAC is to lead key initiatives that meet the aspirations of the Whole of Country Plan and to support members through Native Title related matters.
- Flexible Working Location and Conditions under Covid Restrictions
- Flexible Working Hours
- Salary Options
- Cultural Activities and Education
- Excellent Personal Development Opportunities
If you want to support GLaWAC in driving meaningful economic development for the Aboriginal Community of Gippsland and you have skills in economic development or real-world experience you could be the person we are looking for.
We need someone who has:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Heritage
- Extensive experience in senior business development or a relate roles
- Proven ability to make commercial and operational decisions that drive sustained commercial success
- Proven ability to network and negotiate
- High-level Communication Skills
- The ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills; Analytical skills
- Able to work across all teams of GLaWAC
- Able to guide Cultural Awareness Across Many Platforms
The full Position Description can be found here. If you fulfil these requirements and would like to be a part of this unique corporation, please submit resume and a cover letter addressing your abilities in this area to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call Mardi Edwards on 0421 818 748
Our commitment to our staff
At the Gunaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (GLaWAC) we understand that our employees are one of our greatest strengths as an organisation.
We strive to fulfil the aspirations of the Gunaikurnai people, as detailed in the Gunaikurnai Whole-of-Country Plan.
GLaWAC is a stable corporation that continues to grow and increase its influence across our Country. We are building capacity to address disadvantage whilst creating many and varied opportunities for Gunaikurnai people. We are committed to offering employment opportunities to our members and community first.
GLaWAC seeks to become a major employer of the Gunaikurnai people, while also creating more supportive and secure opportunities for the Gunaikurnai to work with other organisations.
We offer professional and personal development opportunities to develop your skills and training opportunities such as Traineeships and Earn While You Learn Pre-employment Programs.
GLaWAC offers its staff monthly cultural activities and education as well as excellent personal development opportunities. Come and be part of a small team making a big difference for the Gunaikurnai people in Gippsland!
Partner agency vacancies
No positions available at this stage. Please check back soon.